Ingredients2 tbsp olive oil 1 onion 2 garlic cloves Thumb sized piece of ginger 2 red pepper 1 courgette 1⁄2 red chilli 1⁄2 can drained sweetcorn (or frozen) 2 (400g) tinned tomatoes 1 tbsp tomato puree 1 (400g) tin of kidney beans (drained) 1tsp ground cumin 1tsp cayenne pepper 1 tsp ground cinnamon Pinch of salt and pepper
Method1. Heat the oil in a large pot followed by the spices.
2. Add the garlic, ginger and onion. Let simmer.
3. Add the courgettes, peppers and chilli.
4. Cook for five minutes, until they have softened.
5. Add the tinned tomatoes and tomato puree. Bring to the boil then reduce the heat and cook for 20 minutes.
6. Add the beans, salt and pepper and cook for 10 minutes.
7. Season to taste Serve with brown rice or a brown wrap. Top with natural yoghurt.