Pineapple Fried Rice
250g wholegrain rice
3 cloves of garlic
2tbsp low sodium soy sauce
2 tsp sesame oil
1. Cook the rice in boiling water as per instructions on the pack. Brown rice will take longer to cook
than white rice.
2. Heat the oil in a pan and add the garlic.
3. Beat the eggs and add them to the pan.
4. Add in the rice, peas, corn, sesame oil and soy sauce
5. Cook until all ingredients are hot and mixed together
6. Add in the pineapple at the end.
To increase the nutritive value, add in more vegetables and beans.
Nutrition per serving:
Energy 300kcal | Fat 10g | Carbohydrate 45g | Protein 9g