Are you working as a Pharamcy Technician & looking for the next step in your career?
McGreals are recruuiting a Pharmacy Technician that is looking to further their career and move into a Supervising / Managing Technician role.
Key responsibilities of a Supervising / Managing Pharmacy Technician include:
- Manage daily activities within the pharmacy team, reporting to and supporting the pharmacist in the day to day running of the pharmacy.
- Overseeing daily operations, ensuring dispensary staff productivity, monitoring efficiency of all processes and creating a positive work environment for all employees.
- Prescription preparation – accurately and efficiently prepare and dispense medicinal products under the supervision of the pharmacist.
- Monitored dosing system – to dispense and prepare monitored dosing systems.
- Dispensary Ordering – monitoring and managing stock levels.
- Pharmacy Claim – processing and tracking claims.
- Pharmacy Reclaims – to examine pharmacy claims and reconciliation of files.
- To analyse sales and dispensary reports.
- Working with the pharmacy team to provide excellent customer care to our patients.
- Operating within the most up to date PSI guidelines.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of working as a pharmacy technician.
- Excellent communication skills as you will communicate with numerous different people every day, from patients to doctors to colleagues.
- Professional manner and treat all customers with care, empathy and respect.
- Positive attitude and very well presented.
- Be able to work as part of a team while also able to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Design and plan a work schedule to ensure that the pharmacy runs efficiently.
- Looking to excel in a Management / Supervision role.
Location: Blessington, Co Wicklow.
Days per week: 5 days between Monday and Saturday (every 2nd Saturday required).