2 cloves of garlic
2cm piece of fresh ginger
100ml natural yoghurt
4 chicken fillets
2 tbsp vegetable oil
½ tsp chilli powder
2 tsp turmeric 2 tsp cumin
2 tsp coriander
Pinch of cinnamon
Pinch of salt
2 tbsp cream
250ml chicken stock
1. Cut the chicken into small pieces. Place in a bowl with yoghurt, garlic and turmeric.
2. Dice the onion. Peel and grate the ginger.
3. Using a pot, melt the butter and add the onion. Cook for 2 minutes. Add in the chilli and ginger
and cook for 1 minute. Add the remaining spices.
4. Add the stock and cook for 5 minutes until the liquid has reduced.
5. Add the chicken marinade and cook for 5 minutes
6. Stir in the cream and cook for 5 minutes occasionally stirring.
Garnish with flaked almonds and serve with brown rice.