THE BIOME+ COLLECTION. Microbiome-friendly skincare that powers a healthy skin barrier. Skin’s resilience starts with its protective moisture barrier, a first line of defense against dryness, discomfort and visible signs of stress. BIOME+ is a harmonious collection formulated to respect and reinforce the skin barrier.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Clinically proven to replenish and nourish skin to create a more radiant look
- Hint of natural fragrance from extracts of lavender, lemon peel and green tea
- Fermented squalane: A plant-based emollient that is derived from renewable sugarcane using a biotech-based fermentation process. It provides a rapid and long-term moisturising effect, helping to support a healthy moisture barrier.
- Niacinamide: A form of vitamin B3 that helps to restore skin and even out skin tone and texture
- Adaptogenic extracts: A blend of tiger grass and holy basil plant extracts that give skin a radiant, healthy-looking glow and help to restore its ability to adapt to environmental stressors
- Micro-sunflower extract: A sustainably grown extract from sunflower microgreens known to promote more even-toned, luminous skin
- Hyaluronic acid: A fermented, cross-linked form of hyaluronic acid that helps to bind water to the skin and support its moisture barrier
After 28 days:
- Decreases pigmentation by 22%
- Improves uneven skin tone by 21%
- Improves viscoelasticity by 18%
After four weeks:
- 84% of users agreed that skin feels more moisturised
- 81% of users agreed that skin feels instantly hydrated
- 77% of users reported that skin feels softer
*Based on a 4-week clinical and consumer perception study of 31 participants ages 20 – 35 with once daily application of BIOME+ dew bright serum. Study data on file with IMAGE International Manufacturing, LLC.
Meets Image Skincare’s clean clinical skincare™ standard and is formulated without parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, artificial fragrances, synthetic dyes or animal testing. Certified animal-test free by PETA. Made from 92% natural-origin ingredients.
This product is produced in a LEED-certified, carbon-neutral facility with water filtered using solar power. It is packaged in a recyclable glass bottle and a box made from FSC-certified recycled paper.