McGreals Group are currently recruiting Relief Pharmacists. We are a community-based pharmacy and patient care is our top priority.
Key responsibilities of a Pharmacist include:
- Dispensing medication and advising patients.
- Day to day management of the dispensary and store – verifying & sending claims, stock control, paperwork, opening and closing of the store.
- Ensuring standards of exceptional Customer Service are consistently met by the team.
- Fully compliant with legal and ethical requirements
The ideal candidate:
- Degree qualified and a Registered Pharmacist with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, committed and very well presented.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional manner and treat all patients with care, empathy and respect.
- Ability to lead and direct a team.
- Excellent clinical knowledge.
- A highly organised individual who has the ability to work under pressure.
- Experience of working in a community pharmacy, ideally 3 year’s experience.
- Travel between locations when required.
Opening Hours & Days: Monday to Saturday, 9am to 6pm (required to work every 2nd Saturday)
Working Hrs per week: Between 36 and 45 per week.
Benefits: Competitive salary, PSI Fee Paid, Career Opportunities, Pension & Sick Pay Scheme, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme and on-site parking.
Employee Discounts across all areas within McGreals (Optical, Pharmacy, Audiology, Nutrition and The Skin Clinic)