Turkey Mince Lettuce Wraps
1 tbsp vegetable oil
500g turkey mince
2 cloves of garlic
2 red chillis
Large piece of ginger
40g brown sugar
2 tbsp fish sauce
Juice of 1 lime
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan
2. Fry the garlic, chilli and ginger
3. Add the turkey mince, breaking up with a wooden spoon. Cook until golden.
4. Add the pepper, lime juice, fish sauce and brown sugar.
5. Take the mince off the heat and add in shallot and top with peanuts.
Serve with iceberg lettuce.
Nutrition per serving
Energy 190kcal | Fat 2.5g |Carbohydrate 11g | Protein 31g